How do you know if a home equity line of credit is right for you? What questions should you ask when you're talking to a mortgage lender? If you're looking for more tips on how to find the right borrowing plans for you, then follow these links:
- If you're looking to learn what a home equity line of credit is and why you should consider getting one, then check out this brief overview from The Federal Reserve Board.
- The Federal Trade Commission provides an informative article on home equity lines of credit, explaining how to search for the right loan for your purposes.
- Credit.com has an article on how to find the right mortgage lender, an essential part of getting a loan.
- Bankrate.com delineates ten questions you should ask lenders in order to ensure that you're getting the loan you want.
- For more in-depth questions to ask a potential lender, check out this list from the California Department of Corporations.
Visit Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union or call (978) 452-5001 for even more information!