Looking for more information about the topics addressed in our recent posts? Read through the following resources for more details on loan options for homeowners and prospective college students. Still have more questions? Give the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union a call at (978) 452-5001.
- To learn more about how a home equity loan works and how you can make the most of funding from a second mortgage, read through this article from the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Find out how a home equity fixed-rate loan differs from a home equity line of credit and which option is best for you with this BankRate.com home equity calculator.
- Curious how much college will cost you and yours? Read through this CollegeBoard.com article and learn how to estimate the expenses you will incur pursuing a higher level of education.
- If you’d like more information on the various student loan options available to you, then see this StudentLoanNetwork.com post.
- For a general overview of the various types of loans available to consumers and how they differ, check out this “primer” post courtesy of WiseBread.com.